dry/itchy/sore eyes

paiges_mummy

Reaction score
hello all :wave:

anyone elses eyes like mine?? I woke up last weekend and my left eye was stuck together, very itchy and sore... saw the pharmacist in Boots, she said i have to wait and see the doctor as theres nothing they can give me being pregnant.
anyway woke up sunday, my eye wernt stuck, still very itchy, I looked this up on the net and it says its very common during pregnancy and goes by the name of '' dry eyed syndrome ''
Ive got an appointment to see doctor friday afternoon to see if she can give me anything, ive got a big black bruise below my eye and its very bloodshot, ppl are giving me funny looks in the street.

i have had exactly the same.. dry itchy eyes..i put it down to dust in the end.. or the fact that i ahve had the same mascara since march.. and my eyes have become more sensitive to it..i got an egg cup.. cooled boiled water and some salt.. and bathed my eye with the salt water.. whenever they itched. and i havent had it again.. personally i will use anything natural before drugs.. even eye drops..give it a go.. its sooooo releaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back