itchy skin and migranes

ashtonsmum

Reaction score
i know ive wrote about itchy skin but thought id give update having awful migranes for last week wont go away rest water and paracetamol wont help doc gave me co codamol to try so fingers crossed.

but the itchy skin is drivin me mad doc took a blood test today to test for liver and thyroid problems which can be harmful to baby im near 16 wks has anyone had this? or had the tests done? im jus worried cos results take a week, my cousin hasd this in third trimester and baby had to come early cos of danger but im only 16 wks so dunno what thats means for me.

very concerned all help wanted.

thanks.

legs mostly but sometimes lower back and arms, never belly x

I've got very bad itchy feet atm! It's made my feet go very dry now too!!

Ooh i always have itchy legs - my other half thinks i'm mad as i scratch them till they're red!!!! When do you get the results?

ive had it its called oc/ liver disorder and ive had it for 4 days and my itching is getting treated by the meds ive been taking i had it on me hands feet very bad on me top of me legs and back of my bottom legs to the point where i had to cut my nails as i made myself bleed through scratching i got me results straight away within 2 days of seeing my midwife.
The itchign has eased alot so they can treat it.
i didnt noticed having headaches although i might of done but it can be treated and still havign regular check ups to make sure things are ok. hope you havent got it its horrible and unbearable to have. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back