Itchy Itchy

Emmalina

Reaction score
Is this heat making you all itchy? it is me, itching all over raaaaaaaaaaa!!! xx

Yes! Gahhhh! I am so itchy, it's awful!!! I can't sleep because of it! :(
luckily i purchased some cooling spray which works a treat! but still roasting!!xxx

I can totally relate. It's worst under my boobs and cleavage and mainly when going to bed.

just realised my comment makes no sense whatsoever. i am sat here laughing so much. hahahahah!!!
sorry, i meant to say that i am also very itchy, dont even know why i mentioned my cooling spray, i think i was on my phone to my sister at the time telling her about the cooling spray hahahaha!xxx

Haha don't worry, I thought you just meant itchy, hot, cooling spray to cool you to down to help the itching haha xx

just realised my comment makes no sense whatsoever. i am sat here laughing so much. hahahahah!!!
sorry, i meant to say that i am also very itchy, dont even know why i mentioned my cooling spray, i think i was on my phone to my sister at the time telling her about the cooling spray hahahaha!xxx

Made perfect sense to me. Cooling spray sounds like a good idea. I had just been using cold water and in extreme cases calamine lotion on the affected areas. Only seems to happen on a night though. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back