Itchy bump

nadine

Reaction score
Just my bump is itchy, never had this with first dunno if it's just hot weather or what

Also I had my belly button pierced bk in dAy b4 my son then took it out(not had it in over 3 years) n were the hole was it's kind of flat n really sore n red like it can't stretch no more, also didn't av that prob in first pregnancy x anyone else suffering x x

My bump is mega itchy!! Has been for last 3 weeks to the point where I've itches it so much I've given myself a rash on one side of it. Midwife said yesterday it's just cos my skin is stretched to maximum capacity!!! X

Is it dry skin thats making it itch?

Have you tried bio oil? I know it's expensive but it is really good. I bought a small bottle at the beginning of pregnancy and I've got a little bit left now so well worth the money.

my bump is itchy now too, it was everywhere originally but now just bump, i think mine is a mixture of dry skin and stretching I have grown so much I have never been so big, I am going to tak ahoto today I htink cause interesting for me to see it too from different angle. I too have been using bio oil for last few weeks and it seems to help I not made my bump bleed for a while itching it.

oh if its a dry bump try that palmers cocoa butter stuff. its magic. I've got bio oil too but love the smell of the palmers stuff and it so much cheaper!

My bumps not overly itchy but my piercing is all stretched like yours... Its got really sore and gunky at one point and I havent worn anything in it for nearly 4 years. I just rubbed a little germolene on it for a few days and it felt better.

Mine was itchy a few weeks ago stopped once I'd had a few days of putting moisturiser cream on. Sure its the skin stretching x x

I hate this, because as well as needing to pee every 10 minutes I also have to nip to the loos at work all the time for a good scratch!

Its seems to get worse every couple of days or so, and on those days I seem to expand as well.

Using bio oil does help.

My bump has been really itchy underneath my belly button. I try not to itch it but it just gets worse. I moisturise my bump every morning as well so I know mine isn't from dry skin. It's probably all the stretching our bumps are going through. xx

My bump goes through phases of being really itchy. My piercing is also all stretched and red, it looks like it can't stretch anymore but i have 5 weeks left so it's just going to stretch more, it doesnt look nice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back