itchy boobies....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

does anyone else have this, itchy nipples :oops: what can i put on them :oops:

isnt pregnancy great :rotfl:

Yeah I had that and put body lotion on them, it seemed to help, i think it's the milk duct forming or something? :?

I get this sometimes! It's not very lady like having your hand down your bra having a good scratch! :rotfl:

Yeah, its been happening daily!!
It seems to be the right one mostly too!! :lol:

Ive had itchy nipple mostly my left breast
James keeps giving me looks as to 'why are you copping a feel so much'.
:roll: :roll:
I keep hoping it's a sign there growing at last( FEELING SORRY FOR MY SELF SIGH :( )

Ive use my johnsons body moistriser that helps

Lmao!! I also have very itchy nipples!! and wish my breasts would magically grow with them lol!

ooh lucky you mine are just swollen and sore and huge

My nips get itchy, there too sore to scratch so i sit with them hanging out and i blow on them. OH gives me the funniest of looks xx

johnsons body lotion works wonders and it soothes it for me (i sometimes put it in the fridge as it feels like my nipps are on fire :lol:)

does it count that im not pregnant and i still had an itchy nipple yesterday lol all evening was driving me mad im blaming general hormones in my case lol :rotfl:

ahh mine are leaking (disgusting i know) and then they itch after ive cleaned them :(

I'm so glad i've just seen this post, because of the past two days my nipples have been really itchy and its driving me mad! I feel reassured that i know why now and what to try to sooth it, thank you ladies x

cold compress is great for any itching btw :) the cold takes the heat out of it and depresses the sensation of itching x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back