Sorry far TMI, but...............????????

jano

Reaction score
Right this is dead embarrasing, but here goes :oops: Does any one else notice that their bump tightens after an orgasm :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry but i had to ask !!!

LOL so long now have no idea but if i ever do it again i will take note :rotfl:

not noticed, will have a look out :think:

To be perfectly honest, I try to forget it's there at the time :rotfl: :hug:

:oops: thank god i got some replies !!!!
Perhaps I`m a freak then :think:
Its put me off now :shock:

jano said:

:hug: I doubt you're a freak :hug:

It probably is normal due to the intense action there I just know that if I noticed it would put me off :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nothing to be embarassed about in asking us, that's why we're here :)

I think I remember reading something about this in a preg book.

Apparently you can have uterine contractions for up to half an hour after orgasm, but no need to worry about LO.

Yes this is totally normal, BH's are common after orgasm but it can also send baby to sleep so I have heard! The rocking motion of intercourse 'lulls' them apparantly!

jano said:
aw, you're not a freak! Well if you are, then I am too :shhh: because this happened to me when I was pregnant with my son - not sure how far along it started, but I do remember it happening every time after that. Don't worry, it's normal!

Yup - perfectly normal - I always get BHs for several minutes after sex.

LBxx

Jano, I get it every time after orgasm. Some days I get it more than 4 times a day (not always after orgasm:)) and other days I get nothing. This is my first baby and I got freaked out the first time I got it at about 9 weeks and I phoned my doctor and midwife and neither of them knew what I was talking about, just kept saying as long as I don't bleed I don't have to worry. But now it feels normal to me:) Some people say it's BH and others say it's something to do with my bladder. Don't know what it is, not always comfy, but not too bad either...

:D Thanks for the replies, I feel better about it now i know I`m not alone.

Its not really the sort of thing i can ask my mum if she got when she was pregnant. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back