itching????

sam27

Reaction score
is this really a symptom???

i am itching all over, well sort of prickly itching and i have heard a small few say about itching.

it started last night but i was thinking we did change our washing power not long ago but i have never had any trouble with my skin and washing powder.

its mainly my legs, back and chest :think: :think:

i am sure i am coming up with things left right and centre although i had most of them last month to! :( :(

I've been itching too; unfortunately, it's more a symptom of the freezing temperatures than anything else. When it's so cold, there's not as much moisture in the air and so our skin gets dry more quickly. Try some extra moisturiser and drink lots of water!

i got that last month- but unfortunately it was not it for me!!! strange things u notice in the 2ww!! good luck to u both- hopefully it is a good sign for u!!
:pray: xxx

oh poo, i think i may have a shower later and have an all over rub after!! :D (maybe hubby will offer! :rotfl: )

I have read this can be a symptom of pregnancy, but usually later on.

But we you think about it, for the egg to implant it has to supress your immune system so it's possible that this has made you more susceptible to allergens in the air/clothes/wherever.

That's my guess. But yes it's definitely 'one of those things' that pregnant women get... not read about it happening so early though

FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back