Itching... Help!

soverign

Reaction score
I don't know if it is pregnancy related or not but it is really getting me down! I am constantly itching all over my legs and I am scratching that much my whole legs are beginning to look like giant scabs. :oops: I have this problem all over my body but it is alot worse on my legs. My question is - does anyone know if this is pregnancy related? Also is it safe to apply some BENADRYL CREAM to them?

It could be PG related. There is a sticky thread titled 'obstetric cholestasis' to read, as you may have this. Make an appointment with your midwife or GP to be on the safe side :hug:

You're a bit early on for OC but get it checked out anyway to be on the safe side :)

Thanx guys! The earliest I can see my midwife is going to be around mid November. My GP surgery is useless. I think I will give them a call at the hospital if it gets too much for me. I don't know if it is worth mentioning but I am having alot of circulation probs at the moment as well. I find it hard to lay in because my legs feel like they are going to drop off if I do! Oh I sound like a right drama queen! Sorry!

You could always call NHS Direct on 0845 4647 :)

The charity Tommys have a helpline you can call to speak to a midwife

0870 777 30 60

I hope the itching stops soon! It must be driving you mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back