Issues since MC in August 2013

Nemnog

Reaction score
My first pregnancy ended in an MC at 11wks. Apparently the baby stopped developing at 8wks. I didn't have any medical intervention & passed everything naturally but I bled for about 8wks in total before it stopped. Since then my cycles have been very irregular. They varied from 29 days to 31 days and even 35 days. I'm currently on day 10 of my latest cycle & finished my period on Monday (they last 7 days) but I've just started bleeding again & I've got a small ache in my abdomen. It's so frustrating as my due date was last week & my sister, best friend & two of my cousins are now all pregnant & it's breaking my heart because I was supposed to be next.

Due to work, it's not easy for me to get to the doctors. Should I be worrying?

Hey nemnog, it's difficult having so many other pregnancies around you. I saw my consultant a couple of weeks back and mentioned that I'm concerned about spotting however she told me it can take six months or so for cycles to return to normal. Could you have a telephone consultation with a gp to discuss your concerns rather than having to make a face to face appointment? It's well worth talking it over with someone, maybe stress is playing a part too given your recent due date and all the other pregnancies around. Sorry I don't have any answers. X

Just as Megsmeadow said it can take time to get back to normal but for peace of mind I would try to speak to a dr even on the phone. Just incase!

Hi Nemnog, I am sorry you lost your baby bean last year, from reading your post I would not ignore your instinct that perhaps something is not right. I would definitely go and see your doctor and for your own peace of mind I would request a scan to make sure all is ok. Take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back