is this silly

Riot_Grrrl

Reaction score
me and DH are at the moment just throwing a few names around..we can't seem to settle on a name. he's really fussy. but we both like Lily the only thing is our surname is Allen..am i being silly thinking she will get stick forever??

i am not sure hun will the kids you lo goes to school with now lily allen, it is a beautiful name

i'd go for it!

our daughter is Alana Croft and people still mention Lara Croft :think: people can just be silly, and i doubt Lily Allen will be about much time your LO grows up

My mums called Lily Allen and it takes people a couple of times of her saying it before, theyre like OOHHH lily allenn, shouldnt worry about it, everyones right she probably wont be around much by the time LOs in school :D

I love Lily but OH wouldn't entertain the idea because he hates Lily Allen however I agree with the others I doubt she'll be around longterm :D

I don't think it's silly! It's a lovely name, and I actually like Lily Allen so I'm a fan!

We were watching Anglia news the other night and a little girl being interviewed about her school was called Charlie Dimmock! (off that gardening programme!)

Oh, and I knew a Robert Williams at school (of course we all called him Robbie :D )

xx

I knew a Michael Jackson at school! (I also knew a Michael Michaels but we wont get into that lol)
But he never got any jip for it! Infact, more people knew him as his name was memorable and he always had friends!!
Lily Allen is great, its not like shes got a bad rep or known for bad things!
I say go for it!!

a bit off topic but my oh is called paul nicholls,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back