Is this possible?

charlene09

Reaction score
Is it possible to produce milk before actually giving birth because I have woke up soaking the past 2 nights :shock: and it's made my nipples all crinkly and really irritated (tmi sorry).. It also has like a smell to it like Malt horlicks ??

What is this? and does this mean that If I am producing milk early then baby is going to come early because he has been head down since 28 weeks ?

some people do produce it early mine takes ages to come in but iv had friends leek like sieves especially when they leant on them just mention to your mw if your worried and pop some breast pads in your bra to soak it up or you could hand express and freeze it i think as well

Like Lisa said some people produce milk early. Mine came in afew days after having Lacey and there's no sign of it this time either! My little man has been head down since 28 weeks too but I doubt he'll come early lol!

I don't really want him to come early no matter how much pain he is causing my legs, It's just I don't know if it's milk or not :\ its like diluted milk color like 2 parts water to 1 part milk best way I can explain it :/ if it was milk I suppose I could freeze it but I dont know if it is with it being my first :$ it's sticky aswell and smells like malt

I had yellow stuff come out at about 28 weeks. MW said it doesn't mean it will come early. I get it from time to time in my bra still.

im leaking with a creamy white watery substance already, im trying not to mess around and prod my boobs too much coz im worried theyll do it even more lol xxx

Slightly off topic but Tim tried sucking my nipple the other night and I was like I wouldn't, you don't know what could come out of there!! Lol

Lol!! My DH that and got a mouthful :rotfl: he is now very weary lol!!!

I've been leaking the same as your from 20 weeks hunni nothing to worry about it's coloustrum and yep smells weird huh! Lol!! I'm now 39+1 so don't worry xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My boobs are a bit leaky too and have been for ages. some days are worse than others and I can go a whole week with nothing at all.

Bloody Hormones eh?!

Did your boobs really staurt hurting again before they did this Charlene, mine are like rock hard melons today, as if I had only just got pregnant again! Perhaps just a growth spurt

Did your boobs really staurt hurting again before they did this Charlene, mine are like rock hard melons today, as if I had only just got pregnant again! Perhaps just a growth spurt

My boobs never really hurt, not even at the beginning the month I was infact pregnant I hardly had any symptoms apart from heartburn.

Mine leaked for weeks before liv was born and she was late so dont worry x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back