Is this normal?

*Rainbow*

Reaction score
Well i got a dating scan for the 4th of dec.. WOO.. but wth the letter i was told that on the 10th of dec i have to go to see a gynaecologist and obstetrcian.. is that normal? cos i wasnt told about it.. now im worrying they've picked something up in my blood tests or urine sample..!!!! i am panicing..!!!

Any advice pleaaaaaase!!

x x

I have no idea Rainbow, sorry, but if I were you I'd call and find out. Have a look at the letter you have and find the contact number to ask them. That would help me put my mind at rest :hug:

Is there any reason why you should be at risk when giving birth?
I know you did mention you had a weight issue in another post, do you think they want to discuss birth options with you? I'm only guessign here - I think if they had found soemthing wrong with you you would have been told by your gp and not just got a letter.
Hope its just a precaution thing xx :hug:

Yeah.. i was thinking it could be that.. hoping anways.. lol..thanks for the advice x x

I am a big girl and didnt have to have any special appointments with a gyno or consultant i have only seen my midwife throught pregnancy, there has never been any mention of my size and being pregnant/ giving birth.

I would give them a ring to put your mind at rest hun

Don't worry hun, I'm sure it can't be anything too bad. If it was really urgent they probably would have asked you to see them earlier than that, they would have rung you to make an immediate appointment.

But like the others have save said, it may put your mind at rest if you ring them, not sure if they can tell you over the phone though? :hug:

Thanks =).. im so laid back normally.. being pregnant is turning me crazy.. lol.. im gonna give them a phone tomorrow..
thanks so much for the advice.. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back