is this normal??

HannahsBaby

Reaction score
After a nights sleep my knickers are a little bit damp, does anyone else have this and is it normal? X

i get it aswell. think its just extra cm hun to be honest. mine started increasing from about 27 weeks ish. have no idea why. was the same in tri 1 then slowed down now back again. xxx

Yer, I'd say so, I've woke some times n felt really damp but not like cm more like I've been sweating haha hoo lovely in it, x

Yeah it is normal I remember walking.around.Asda and.felt.damp.. random stuff.being pg is x x

I've been incontinent for months :lol: its disgusting! One day I really thought my waters had broke, because the damp patches are quite big! And also like the other girls say it could be extra discharge
X

Isn't pregnancy wonderful and so attractive hahaha. I will not miss damp pants and extra discharge lol xx

Unfortunately i had this before getting pregnant...now its lots worse! Its a nightmare!! xxx

Yep, I woke in the night to find the sheets slightly damp. Only to find that i had been sweating buckets lol

:looped::looped: my midwife says it just wee that might be leaking when baby moves and cause of the pressure.. I refuse to beleive its wee lol and put it down to being warm :whistle: I hate to think im actually weeing myselfe kind of lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back