is this normal mums tmi

kaysha_blake

Reaction score
Hi sorry to give tmi but since having my son 2 weeks ago today im getting a very weird pressure in my clitoral area when i stand up or somthing it feels like something is going to fall out of my little bean lmao
i know this sounds daft but just wondering has anyone else felt this senstation!
Im getting no presure around the vaginal opening or anything all of that feels as though its healed lovely i dont mean actually feels just like in general lol
its just the front part of my vagina with this pressure!!!
Also how long did you wait until you had intercourse with your partner after a vaginal birth im soo scared to do it incase my insides are still strected and sore i just wanna feel close to my hubby again and hes not complaining about it lmao thanks for reading and sorry for the tmi or for the personal question :shhh:

i waited until 4 weeks and things still felt a bit uncomfy.

tight even :? lol

Hi

I got this too and it lasted ages! It become infrequent after about 2 months, now it doesnt happen. Dont know what causes it. I waited a month. I had an episiotomy so it was quite sore, i think i was stitched up tighter than i ever was before!

It was a bit uncomfy to start with for a few more months, now its fine, but sometimes if we are in different positions :oops: my scar hurts a bit

I was the same too. I didn't know it was normal so i never asked anyone. It just went away. As for sex, Angel's 8 weeks old and i'm still scared! But i'm having my checkup tomorrow so i should have my injection while i'm there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back