WITCH OR IB

Rio & Mikeys Mummy x

Reaction score
MY AF IS REGULAR AS CLOCKWORK EVERY 28DAYS, HOWEVER THIS MONTH SHE CAME 12DPO. THIS IS WERE IM CONFUSED, CAUSE IT STARTED AS A SLIGHT BROWN DISCHARGE :oops: :oops: :oops:
WITH SLIGHT PINKY BLOOD AND HAS NOW DISSAPEARED ALLTOGETHER.

DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE INPLANTAION??? OR AM I JUST HANGING ON TO HOPE,

IN THE PAST WHEN MY AF STARTS IT DOES START LIKE THIS BUT WITHIN 24HOURS IS FULL BLOWN, IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS NOW SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING.

I HAVE ALSO COME OUT IN A FUNNY HIVEY RASH ON MY BELLY, THIS IS SIMALAR TO ONE I GOT WHEN I WAS PG WITH MY FIRST SON, BUT WITH BOTH OF MY PREVIOUS PREGNANCYS HAVE NEVER HAD IB BEFORE.

THANKS GIRLIES

it sounds like implantation bleed to me hun. I had exactly the same thing at about 12 dpo.

best of luck, let us know how you get on xx :hug: :pray:

well I wouldn't take it as AF just yet :D
go on - 1 little test won't hurt

oh stop im getting excited, controll yourself Tracy :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

I have not tests so am gonna give it till tomorrow and if its still the same will get a test tomorrow

will let you know xxx

I agree with clairescunny55 and Libs. Hope you get BFP when you test. Let us know. :pray: :pray:

CAN YOU GIVE ME A BIT MORE INFO ABOUT YOUR IB
SORRY BUT I DO WANT ALL THE GOREY INFO

IVE JUST BEEN THE LOO AS YOU DO 5 BILLION TIMES TO CHECK AND WHEN I WIPED IT THERE WAS JUST SLIGHT PINKISH WATEREY BLOOD ON THE TOILET ROLL JUST A TINY AMOUNT AS I SAID BEFORE I DO GET THIS FOR A FEW HOURS BEFORE MY AF COMES BUT THEN ITS LIKE NIAGRA FALLS, BUT THIS IS DYING OFF NOT GETTING WORSE AND HAVE HAD IT SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING.

:think: :think: :think:

OH HAVE RASH ON MY TUMMY AROUND MY BELLY BUTTON JUST GOT THAT TODAY.

when i had my ib, there was nothing in my pants, it was just brown discharge when i wiped with the occasional red bit of fresh blood.

it only lasted a few toilet trips. my periods normally start like that and gradually get heavier within a day, but it completely stopped.

hope that helps xx :hug:

I had an IB with my son. It was a light brown spotting, on my panty liner and when I wiped. It only lasted during the afternoon then went. All clear the following day and then followed by another day of spotting. I think I got a + on the pregnancy test the day after that.

They say an IB shouldn't last more than a day, if it's continuous spotting over a couple of days or more it's not usually considered an IB.

Good luck!

DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK NOW TO BE HONEST, JUST BEEN THE LAV AGAIN AND THERE WAS A BIT MORE AGAIN AND IT WAS GOING MORE RED RATHER THAN THE PINKY BROWN IT HAS BEEN, THINK SHE WILL BE HERE TOMORROW,

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT

LOVE TRACY X

Sorry Tracey. That sucks that AF is probably on the way. I had the same thing a few cycles back - spotting then nothing for a day and then more spotting but then just like you described she arrived. Devastating. Really thought it might have been IB. Sorry :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back