Is this all in my head?

KeLe101

Reaction score
Hi there,

I think, though am not sure because I haven't been using my ov sticks properly, that I ovulated one day last week. I have been BD'ing pretty much every day or at least every other day since last Saturday. When I was at work on Friday, I had a really strange moment where I suddenly felt really sick and had that horrible watery mouth feeling, so I went to the toilet but I wasn't sick. I just felt really light headed and sickly for about 10 minutes, but then it left and I felt ok again. I thought I was going to be sick, so mentioned it to the people I work with and they all just asked the same question "you're not pregnant are you?" It made me wonder...but, surely I wouldn't have had any symptoms so soon? Plus, the sicky feeling has not happened since.

The only other "symptom" is that my boobies feel bigger, they feel swollen and are a little bit achey. I have one boob bigger than the other (which I understand is quite normal?) but the nipple also looks a bit bigger, though it may always have been and this is the first time I've noticed it because I am looking more closely! My nipples are a bit tingly now and again, and I have veins on both boobs, though again, this could have always been the case.

What do you think...all in my head or just your average changes on the run up to AF? I am getting excited at the prospect, but am worried that these symptoms are just in my head.

Any advice would be welcomed even if you think I am kidding myself!!!

Thanks,
Kel xx

:wave: It does sound like you have a lot of symptoms. When I got my BFP last October I was feeling the same symptoms etc and that was within a week of OV so it is possible.

Only way to tell is to test though :wink:

Good Luck :pray:

The boob veins are a big symptom. You could feel sick anytime but you wouldnt be growing veins at anytime :pray:

A&J said:
:wave: It does sound like you have a lot of symptoms. When I got my BFP last October I was feeling the same symptoms etc and that was within a week of OV so it is possible.

Only way to tell is to test though :wink:

Good Luck :pray:
good luck and i agree with a&j :D

Sounds promising to me...my boobs got really veiny really quickly when I was pregnant with DS!

Bet you cant wait to test :D :D :D

Thanks for the replies guys, you have all got me very excited, I only hope I'm not disappointed next week when I test!

What's with the veiny boobs then? Why do pregnant women get them? I have always had faint veins, but there are defo more now.

Thanks!!!

Kelly xx

well when in early pregnancy your heart is pumping more i think about 20% more so the blood flow increases to support the growing baby, then at about 20 weeks it increases more (my cardiologist told me :D )

Veiny boobs is a BIG sympton... I always get veiny boobs :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks, that's interesting - I had absolutely no idea that being pregnant makes your heart beat faster!

My boobs are really bugging me to be honest, when I take my bra off they feel really heavy and uncomfy....? There not mega veiny. Would anyone who had veiny boobs as a symptom mind telling me how veiny they were? Just ignore me if it's tmi!!!

Thanks!!

Kel xx

on my boobs You can literly see the big viens they are blue however remember i have a heart problem and my heart pumps faster in pregnancy hence why i have to be watched a certian times during pregnancy :roll: to make sure my heart is coping cas if its not then they will be able to do something

Sounds promising to me...my boobs got really veiny really quickly when I was pregnant with DS!

Bet you cant wait to test :D :D :D

Thanks for the replies guys, you have all got me very excited, I only hope I'm not disappointed next week when I test!

What's with the veiny boobs then? Why do pregnant women get them? I have always had faint veins, but there are defo more now.

Thanks!!!

Kelly xx

well when in early pregnancy your heart is pumping more i think about 20% more so the blood flow increases to support the growing baby, then at about 20 weeks it increases more (my cardiologist told me :D )

Veiny boobs is a BIG sympton... I always get veiny boobs :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks, that's interesting - I had absolutely no idea that being pregnant makes your heart beat faster!

My boobs are really bugging me to be honest, when I take my bra off they feel really heavy and uncomfy....? There not mega veiny. Would anyone who had veiny boobs as a symptom mind telling me how veiny they were? Just ignore me if it's tmi!!!

Thanks!!

Kel xx

on my boobs You can literly see the big viens they are blue however remember i have a heart problem and my heart pumps faster in pregnancy hence why i have to be watched a certian times during pregnancy :roll: to make sure my heart is coping cas if its not then they will be able to do something

I got 2 great whopping sticky out ones, one right accross the bottom of my nip and one on the other side running into my nip. I'm not a veiny kind of person so I couldnt miss them (freaked me out a bit) I also got sticky out ones on my ankle of all places! and saw them in my legs. And i started getting little bumps on my nipple that i'd never had before.
Have you got a thermometer? I'd take your temp and see what that's at. your temp can tell alot.

I think I might be kidding myself, cos they're not that big or pronounced. They've probably always been there and I am just symptom spotting!! I have no other symptoms, not going to the loo more, not feeling sick (though I did on Friday for about 10 mins!!) and I have also read that boobs can get veiny on the run up to your period, so it's probably that.

I wish TTC wasn't so hard! :x

Thanks for all the replies.

Kel x

I did'nt get veiny boobs last time or this time? Although they do feel heavier. When are you going to test??

Hi Little Lambe,

I'm going to test next week because AF isn't due until next Tuesday!! I hate this waiting, though I suppose whilst I'm waiting there is still a chance of a BFP!!!

Kel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back