Promising signs?....Or all in my head?

Chazabell

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies

Im aprox 9 DPO and i think i have been experiencing some symptoms.....ive not been symptom spotting for the last couple of months, this is my 5th trying.

Came off pill in Jan and this is what im experiencing now......Ovulated last weekend but had mega sensitive nipples the Sat, Sun and Mon just gone. I've not been drinking loads and ive found myself busting for a pee more than usual, yesterday i went and i needed it again 30 mins later! Untill today i'd not had a bowel movement since Sat.....even tho i felt i needed it....sorry TMI. Ive felt queeszy the past 3 nights and last night in bed my boyfriend said i was like a human radiator and im normally only like that when im on my period. And today i 'think' ive felt a couple of twinges......

What do you ladies think???

:dust: to you all xxx

Symptoms sound promising hun, when you due on?
Good luck!
xxx

It all sounds good... kepping all fingers and toes crossed for you hun x

Hey ladies, today ive had extremly achey boob's, (mainly underneath) and at lunch time i very nearly threw up, and ive noticed i have a very think white discharge. Im now 10 DPO and did a test which obviously gave me a BFN i just feel theres a lot of promising symptoms xxxxx

Test again in a couple of days hun...they do sound good...I've been getting those symptoms too but trying to not get my hopes up!!
Good luck!
xxx

It does sound good, fingers crossed for you! (I didnt get a BFP until 2 days before my period was due and even then it was really faint.)

I get hooked on testing when ive had some good symptoms. I'm now getting the feeling im building my hopes too high, and to add to it....ive got a spotty back :( xx

I never test until I'm late but when I got my OPK's I got a bundle of 35 along with 5 PG tests and now I just want to do one even though I know nothing will show up...knowing they're just in the other room is soooo tempting!!!
xxx

Lots of Symptons, sounds very good to me :)

Good Luck hope i see you bfp on here in the next few days......

I am due to test tomorrow but unlike you too scared to test normally just wait till AF to arrive!

Sounds very promising hun, i hope this is your month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back