Is this a sign of MC?

Reaction score
Hi, i am about 5-6 weeks pregnant and getting a brown/pink mucousy discharge, not enough to stain my pants (sry if tmi) but is there when i wipe but not every time. I have no pain. I am so very scared that i am going to lose this baby. Has anyone else had this and everything been ok?

Mel
xx

Hiya,

Hope you are ok, a lot of women get bleeding throughout pregnancy and are absolutely fine, theres a lot going on in there and your bodies making adjustments. Are you getting any clots?
If you get any pain or any clots, or if it continues, could be worth going to see someone.

But bleedings not as uncommon as people might think.
Easier said then done but try and relax, be thinking about you im sure everything will be fine but i know the worryings unbearable.

look after yourself, and keep an eye on it but try not to stress.

x x

i had pink spotting this time at 10, 11 and 15 weeks, i was in no pain at all ect, i think they say as long as your not cramping and the bleeding is not very heavy then all should be fine, but id give your doctor a call just incase
hope everythings ok :hug: :hug:

I had this with my last pregnancy and did go to get checked out. I think aslong as there is no pain and it is not fresh red blood then you should be ok. Have you just had sex by any chance as this is what triggered my bleeding? My pregnancy then progressed fine until very premature labour which was not related to the bleeding. If you are worried you could call your early pregnancy unit and try to get a scan. Hope everything is ok

I had bleeding quite often with Brody :hug: Hope everything is ok :hug: :hug:

Hi what everyone else has said, it can be normal but always get it checked out.
Welcome to forum, you'll find that a few of us are worriers, so you are in good company :hug:

I had bleeding on sunday and it was bight red and I was in alot of pain in my stomach but I went for a scan on Tuesday and everything was fine. If your worried Id call the early pregnancy unit for a scan just to put your mind at rest!! Hope everythings okay

oh this all sounds positive! I have been bleeding today and had cramps but only very mild ones... didn't need pain killers. got Drs tomorrow so fingers crossed. did a HPT this morning and it was still BFP!

Try and relax sweetheart, if your worry or it gets worse please do go and see someone, it is common while your body makes adjustments inside, but do look after yourself :hug:

I had this so i got an early scan and everything was fine, they did notice another sac but no baby so that may have caused some bleeding but everything was fine after that and i had another scan two weeks ago and all was still fine then..x.

just got back, Dr says is 99.99% certain I have MC'd Got to go back on monday for BP to be taken as it was only 98/70 which is very low. On monday will be going to EPU for scan and bloods and pregnancy test. He says bleeding should end by tuesday and should slow down by tomorrow. If pregnancy test is still positive on monday there is a chance I am still pregnant and may have been carrying twins, he said this as i am still having symptoms, but he said the chances of the other twin surviving are about 20%. I am not pinning any hope on that though.

hunni im so sorry 2 hear this, life can b so cruel,
i want 2 give u lots of theses :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Danni, I'm so sorry to read this :hug:
I hope you were having twins and if there is even 20% chance of hope then grab onto it, because what else can you do?
Err on the side of caution but don't lose that bit of hope.
Doctors aren't always right, and very often are wong. They assume bleeding means the absolute end, and if you read around it doesn't always.
hang in there and rest up (which is important) and stay strong xx :hug:

danni I will be thinking of you tomorrow.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back