Is this a miscarriage I've had?

Shelln1987

Reaction score
Hi all, I was 2 days late on my period (I'm never late) started spotting on 2nd day and with fears I may have been pregnant I took a test and got a very faint line. The morning after I got very painful cramps that felt just like the start of contractions and happened every 2mins. After 3hrs and lots of blood loss I lost 2 clots and all the pain went. What are the chances this was a possible miscarriage? I took another test the day after and still had a faint line but a few days after that it was negative. Thanks for any advice xx

Pregnancy tests don’t give you false positives, so you were pregnant. It sounds like it was a very early loss (usually called a chemical pregnancy because if you never took a test you would’ve just thought your period was a bit late). Sorry to hear that, it’s not a nice thing to go through at all x

I agree with winterwolf sorry for your loss hun x

Thankyou sooo much ladies, just as I expected :( going for a sticky baby next time round. Been trying for baby no2 for 3 years now and being referred to a fertility clinic in the new year, hoping to finally fall pregnant before having to attend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back