Is there diesel shortages down south too?

SarahH

Reaction score
Or is it all up in Scotland?

It is rediculous! All the petrol stations in Aberdeen are out of Diesel with the strikes going ahead at Grangemouth.... and we are the oil capitol of Europe! :x :x

They started to ration the fuel to so many litres per customer but now they are all sold out!

It's just said in the local news that it is going to have an effect to avaiation fuel for the planes and also the diesel for the trains!

And after the strikes at the weekend are finished it takes at least a month to get the production back up and running again!!

:x :x :x I hate the government!

wouldnt be half as bad as everyone didnt panic when they hear news like that and go fill their tanks + countless petrol cans etc... guy infront of me the other day filled his car + cans to around £150 worth :roll:... god forbid there ever is a real crisis, if this is the way the public react lol

theres plenty of fuel sittin at grangemouth, but the shortages come when the tankers dont get it to the pumps quick enough, they refilled my local station and it was sold out completely withing 24 hours :wall: still plenty of other stations around here with some, but prices are higher :roll:

Oh I know there is plenty at Grangemouth. Buw with everything switched off for the stikes this weekend... it takes a good month to get the production line back up and running, temps and flow all need to be tip-top!

Nobody here has been aloud to panic buy - they were limiting it to so many litres per customer.

the media has once again created a situation...same as the northern rock fiasco, if they keep shouting 'dont panic' panic is created!

There is a months supply on backup anyway, so it shouldnt make a jot of difference, but dont let the truth ruin a good story!

The petrol light has come on this morning, so i'll be getting fuel selectively tonight as so many of the greedy robbing *******s have put the fuel prices up this week :evil: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back