Boys and there toys!

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hi all does andyone else's o/h have any hobbies (annoying or not) my o/h is into radio controlled airoplanes and his hobbie seems to be spreading to every availiable corner in the house he try's to get me interested but i just dont see the excitement in flying about as what i see a "Toy Airoplane" but not if you know what i mean?I can tolerate this hobbie to an extent but i did draw the line at him wanting me to go to a two day event to do with planes and cars!He's even had me freezing myself to death ontop of the clifftops where we are just so i can record him flying his plane!I mean am i the onlyone who get's roped into doing such daft things as that or what?! :roll: Well i just thought id add a picture so you could see for yourself's although if if knows ive posted this i dont think he'd be so forgiving of me!!! :D
DSCF0022.jpg

Sorry - but if he's in to radio controlled things it could go in to helicopters, tanks, cars, trucks boats yachts.......!!!! i know - one of my ex's was heavily in to planes ...took over his mums house and garage!!
consecquently i am now i n to cars and boats. would love to learn to fly planes - but too expensive..

big side burns! :D :shock: (no offence)

Karate...he's an instructor, and goes to courses quite a lot...including a course abroad once a year. Until now I used to go with him, but the prospect of travelling with Naomi is a bit much for me yet...

Sue

OH loves his computor games. he has a play station 2, game cube, x bx 360, psp and ninetendo ds. i always joke that seren's first words will be playstation.I don't complain too much as he only really plays them when Seren is in bed, and I can have a go to but its just the boring game talk and the fact he is currently sitting on the sofa with a head set on, playing at being a soldier :roll:

Stuart is madly into Star Wars - we don't have a dining room any more, the whole room is taken up with shelving with all of his 'crap' on display. My downstairs telephone is an R2D2 that chirps at me :shock: He's already brainwashed Callum, but he's not getting Alex :evil:

At least it keeps them busy :wink: and star wars doesn't involve me leaving the house (unless it's to drive them to some daft conference - but then I get to shop :D )

Alan loves his car, 205 GTi mi16, built it himself and is forever outside adding things, our summer holiday last year was to the nurburgring track in germany! and i think its going to be back again this summer, depending on how i feel!..

In fact he is outside putting a new alternater on now...

however i do like him in overalls :D :dance:

cassi xx

Carl is just a tele addict, its on nearly all the time when he's at home. he'll watch anything from corrie to fishing. he was watching a prog on how apple juice was made the other day! :shock:

we cancelled sky once. it had been off for 20 mins before he phoned up and got it put back on!!! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back