Boys and there toys!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Flossy82, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Flossy82

Flossy82 Well-Known Member

Hi all does andyone else's o/h have any hobbies (annoying or not) my o/h is into radio controlled airoplanes and his hobbie seems to be spreading to every availiable corner in the house he try's to get me interested but i just dont see the excitement in flying about as what i see a "Toy Airoplane" but not if you know what i mean?I can tolerate this hobbie to an extent but i did draw the line at him wanting me to go to a two day event to do with planes and cars!He's even had me freezing myself to death ontop of the clifftops where we are just so i can record him flying his plane!I mean am i the onlyone who get's roped into doing such daft things as that or what?! :roll: Well i just thought id add a picture so you could see for yourself's although if if knows ive posted this i dont think he'd be so forgiving of me!!! :D
    [​IMG]

2. Hypnorm

Hypnorm Well-Known Member

Sorry - but if he's in to radio controlled things it could go in to helicopters, tanks, cars, trucks boats yachts.......!!!! i know - one of my ex's was heavily in to planes ...took over his mums house and garage!!
    consecquently i am now i n to cars and boats. would love to learn to fly planes - but too expensive..

big side burns! :D :shock: (no offence)

3. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Karate...he's an instructor, and goes to courses quite a lot...including a course abroad once a year. Until now I used to go with him, but the prospect of travelling with Naomi is a bit much for me yet...

Sue

4. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

OH loves his computor games. he has a play station 2, game cube, x bx 360, psp and ninetendo ds. i always joke that seren's first words will be playstation.I don't complain too much as he only really plays them when Seren is in bed, and I can have a go to but its just the boring game talk and the fact he is currently sitting on the sofa with a head set on, playing at being a soldier :roll:

5. tracyM

tracyM Well-Known Member

Stuart is madly into Star Wars - we don't have a dining room any more, the whole room is taken up with shelving with all of his 'crap' on display. My downstairs telephone is an R2D2 that chirps at me :shock: He's already brainwashed Callum, but he's not getting Alex :evil:

At least it keeps them busy :wink: and star wars doesn't involve me leaving the house (unless it's to drive them to some daft conference - but then I get to shop :D )

6. cassi

cassi Well-Known Member

Alan loves his car, 205 GTi mi16, built it himself and is forever outside adding things, our summer holiday last year was to the nurburgring track in germany! and i think its going to be back again this summer, depending on how i feel!..

In fact he is outside putting a new alternater on now...

however i do like him in overalls :D :dance:

cassi xx

7. hearts81

hearts81 Well-Known Member

Carl is just a tele addict, its on nearly all the time when he's at home. he'll watch anything from corrie to fishing. he was watching a prog on how apple juice was made the other day! :shock:

we cancelled sky once. it had been off for 20 mins before he phoned up and got it put back on!!! :x