is there a reason....

hennaly

Reaction score
we cant have a 'baby items for sale' bit on here, i just thought it would be an idea for some of the ladies who have had babies and want to sell some of the baby items they have finished with to be able to put them on here for ones looking for things.
Im sure this has been brought up before but just thought i would ask asi know it has worked well on other forums.

it has been discussed before hun and it was decide that it was open to causing lots of trouble, i have beena member of quite a few forums with for sale sections and they have always ended up causing trouble either people not sending goods or send goods in bad condition or swaps not being sent by one party or another, my own personal opinion is that they are bad news, there are plenty of other ways to sell your baby goods

fair enough and yes i can see the pitfalls as i guess we all have different opinions as to what is good condition.

Spose so, but then again i think i would feel better about buying off one of you lot than a stranger, what about a my items on ebay thread ?

Spose just as many problems with that, nemind :wall:

coz id spam it with pram/pushchair sales :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back