Is there a line?!

Definitely a line on that second FRER! How many DPO are you lovely? I got really really faint lines on everything at 10, 11, 12 and 13 dpo, it took until 15 for anything to show a decent line that I didn't have to squint at! Still definitely sounds hopeful! Xx

Definitely a line on that second FRER! How many DPO are you lovely? I got really really faint lines on everything at 10, 11, 12 and 13 dpo, it took until 15 for anything to show a decent line that I didn't have to squint at! Still definitely sounds hopeful! Xx

Thank you �� I'm 12dpo. However a clear blue digi said 'not pregnant' this morning. ��

This TTC marlarky is ARGH!!!! X

Last edited:
Hmm! Did the lines you got appear within the time frame of the test? I had a very convincing pink evap in September. But it would be strange to get evap on 2 tests! Very strange! Xx

I def see lines on both! 12 is still early! The closer you get to you AF due date, the clearer the lines, you won't even have to try with a frer then anymore! Like Ams said, 2 evaps are a bit of an unlikely coincidence..
Plus evaps are usually greyish... These are very visible and pink!

Last edited:
Digis are not very sensitive. It often takes another couple of days to get a + on one. With such faint lines I wouldn't really expect a digi to say positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back