Is there a line?!

Flower09

Reaction score
Hi All,

Am I going crazy? Is there a positive line here? AF not due until Sunday but had an urge to test today! This is a sainsburys own.

Thoughts (however honest :):):)) welcome!

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 88
i think i can see a faint something :) fingers crossed hun!

Yup!! I can see a line as well!! Do you have any other tests to be sure?

I think I can see something faint too. Lots of luck! Xx

Yup!! I can see a line as well!! Do you have any other tests to be sure?

Hi Kitana, I've one more Sainsburys (pack of 2) that I was planning to use first thing in morning. I was debating getting a digi one but I know they don't detect as early so I think I may leave that a few days. I just wasn't sure if my eyes were planning tricks on me, wishful thinking and all that! X

I easily saw the line! wait until the morning I would or better still Friday if you can bear it! I got my faint positive 5 days before af due and tested every 48 hours until it was super dark. Xx

I think it's wishful thinking :-(:-(
I've just taken this spare test (I forgot I had but it's within date!) which is a boots one. Can't see anything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 64
I've just read a post on here that mentions a boots test being negative when others were positive so don't give up hope just yet. It seems like boots tests aren't very sensitive. Fingers crosses for you xxx

Yes that was me! Very clear positive on FRER one day and completely BFN on Boots the following day. This was last week and i'm getting strong lines in all tests now so definitely pregnant. I hate boots tests they are rubbish! Test again with a different brand in the morning :) good luck lovely! Xx

I had the same with the first test on 11DPO being more clear than the test the day after. I did a digi too and there it said I was pregnant 1-2. I think it depends on how much you had to drink.. try to wait till tomorrow! I know it's hard haha!! Fx!

Yep boots tests aren't very sensitive plus you've not used FMU with it so not a good combo! Looks like a line to me on the first pic so try and wait until Friday/sat or at least use fmu tomorrow. Good luck and congrats!

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your support so far.

Unfortunately it was a negative on a first response this morning so I think the Sainsbury's one must've been a vap line

Onwards and upwards!

Attachments

• IMG_6698.jpg
    IMG_6698.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 45
Those blue dye tests are notorious for evaps.

Fingers crossed you've just got a shy one eh?

XX

Aw, sorry. I really did think there was a line on that 1st one. I dont have much experience with them but I know blue dye tests are known for evaps. Did the line show up after the time limit?

Looks like mine did on Monday evening, I was sure it was negative but then saw this really faint line. I tested as period 2 days late and had been having period pains for 5 days but no show. The day after a much clearer line in the morning!

Hhmmm...

2nd frer test - same stick in both pics...

Attachments

• IMG_6702.jpg
    IMG_6702.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6703.JPG
    IMG_6703.JPG
    438.1 KB · Views: 38

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics