Is someone trying to tell me something .lol.

KELLYXX

Reaction score
Well………

I have been in 3 shops at dinner to buy a test (I know, I know, a bit early but what the hell). :evil:

Anyway none of them had any in (well apart from the £10 ones). Then I thought, I’ll look on ebay and order some more off there……….only to find that they haven’t received our cheque for the ebay fees so we cannot bid until that has cleared.

Do you think someone is trying to tell me something……………

‘don’t test cos its too early and you will be disappointed and AF will turn up’

Or

‘don’t test just yet cos the lines won’t show up but next week they will’

I like to think it’s the latter. :rotfl:

Do not read into it Kelly! But you know to wait a little longer! :lol:

aww Clairebear thanks hun, i managed to get one from Tesco last night. but i promise i will hold off until after the weekend.

Kelly, if you test early, I'll come cut off your hands :rotfl: Hold off until the weekend :wink:

:oops: promise :oops: i wont test early.

Although AF is due tomorrow and i put my testing date down for 26th which would be a week later.

I have not had any symptons this month so just waiting for the Witch :twisted: to arrive.

Anyone ever had nosebleeds before AF. I have this month and my hair is falling out in clumps. :shock:

(Tries to word it different so noone thinks she is sympton spotting) :rotfl:

Hey hun i also woke up with a nose bleed on monday :think: , and since then i've had a congested nose which i've read is a symptom but probably just coinsidence, I don't know if your used to nose bleeds but i've never had one before so was a bi of a shock and since have been feeling stuffy and have a sore throat, is a bit random.... similar to you my AF is due on monday the 23rd so just waiting around to see what happens, i haven't really had any other symptoms either apart from a bit of heart burn. Fingers and toes crossed for you,

xxxx

Hi kate

Only had a nose bleed once before. I have had a little heartburn but not enough to call it a sympton, sometimes get that anyway.

Can't wait until next week to test :dance:

OMG I don't know how you can resist! Everything is crossed for you! :hug: :hug:

I dont normally, i would normally have done loads by now, but i have learnt my lesson over the months, saves disapointment.

Yes i on the other hand have not been so good *slaps wrist* hehe roll on two weeks..... looking forward to the updates no matter what they are it all helps with getting to know our cycles better so things can only get better :D
x

hopefulk8 - get yourself in June Testing Thread so we can keep an eye on you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back