is really not in a good mood grr

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
well this week hasnt went to plan grr i was suppose to be getting a bed delivered and it never came i ordered a setee and they will only deliver to the pub and not to the flat grr i was meant to be in the flat this week but cant ive got is sister and her wife having a go at me and blaming me for getting pregnant while i know theyve been trying but its hard from them although we were using protection and wen i for got i was getting the morning after pill and now my health visitor isnt happy about it and had a go at me. grrr everyone is having a go at me his mum and step dad and dad and step mum are happy theyve come round o the idea of having another one and my mum and dad and family are over the moon grrr i thought health visitors are there to support you sorry about the rant:wall2:

Omg!! :hug: what did your health visitor say? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How horrible of them.. Regardless of what is going on they have to realize that this is also a big shock to you We are all happy for you chick, hope they all stop being so rude x

Massive :hugs: after reading what you have been through this week, take care and dont let anyone upset you x x

Its so hard sometimes and the way i get through things is that if everything went to plan in life it would be boring and it makes the good times seem even more special, my nan used to say to me for every bad thing that happens you are due a good thing so to look forward to it.
Big hugs to you though as you sound like you need them right now. Everyone seems to have an opinion when you have another baby these ae gap would be better, maybe you should have waited till more secure, should have had one earlier your out teh habit now etc. I had alot of comments when i was pregnant with my 4th because my 3rd was born 2 months prem and i got caught when he was only 10 weeks old, but it was the bes thing i did, then our last baby people commented because why would I want a 5th and hubby lost his job, now i think they given in i just get a 6th your brave and another close gap 16 months but thats better than the 10 month gap you did have, but our parents are over the moon so thats what counts, my poor SIL has been trying for 6 years now to have another baby and i know it guts her when i get pregnant and she just keeps away from me she has never made me feel bad so I dont think thats very fair of them to you.

she sed i was stupid and that i will neglect amy and i wont be able to cope and the oh will leave me she dont have the right to say that

Omg!!! I would have kicked her out n reported her! My two r only 13 1/3 months apart and I've never not coped intact I found it easier with two And they both get way enough attention. My kids r now 3. 2 and 3 weeks and still don't find it hard so Crappy when people judge!! Did you give her a mouth full? Xxxx :hug:

Really think you should put a complaint in hun she has no right to say that !! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back