is on team..........

hayze

Reaction score
...........pink :) After 2 boys every one said we were bound to have a 3rd andi kinda got that stuck in my head but to our surprise, it A BABY GIRL :) omg IM GOING TO HAVE A DAUGHTER :*) XXXX

awwwww congrats!!! your family will be complete!!! so happy its a girl for you xxx

...........pink :) After 2 boys every one said we were bound to have a 3rd andi kinda got that stuck in my head but to our surprise, it A BABY GIRL :) omg IM GOING TO HAVE A DAUGHTER :*) XXXX
oh so lucky i have two boys i hope for a girl fingers and toes crossed for me please xx

Congratulations on joining team pink, i can't imagine how over the moon you must be feeling right now!! xxxx

Yay! Congrats- having a little girlie is so much fun- pretty pink things here you come!!! X

congratulations you must be so happy! i already had a little girl and this pregnancy was going to be my last.. so was on cloud 9 when i found out i was having a boy! having a little princess is great, you will love it x x

Congratulations, I'm hoping I'll be on team pink too!

Congratulations, that is fantastic news! xx

Congratulations, I am the opposite I have 2 girls and I am secretly hoping to have a boy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back