Team blue or pink?

clairedoran

Reaction score
After reading that we have a 51/49 ratio boy to girl and not a 50/50, I was just wondering if we have more team blue than pink in here?

xx

I am team green...so cannot answer the poll. But would be interesting to see what the pre-dominant team colour is x

I'm Team Pink.
Me & OH are late amongst our friends to have children. Of my friends this will be the 12th child - 11 are girls.

We are team PINK! The first of our friends to have one of each, all have either 2 boys or 2 girls!!

I am team green until bubba decides to be more 'open'. Hopefully at week 28 scan bubba will co-operate but it will probably be when I give birth I'll find out my team! :lol:

Im team blue, but i think the most scans this month have been team pink.

sorry girls, tried to edit to add a team green option but don't seem to beable to :?

xx

We're team pink but I'm the first perso in my family to have a girl since I was born 27 years ago!! All my friends have boys too so it'll be nice for a change 8)

oo i dont know yet, will let you know after ive had my scan. which is ages away atm :roll:

Oh no - I've messed it up :oops: I clicked on pink instead of blue and now can't amend it! So we need to minus a pink and add a blue...sorry!

mmonroemaniac said:
i shall be submitting my vote tomorow after my scan! :D :dance:

OMG good luck hun! I genuinely am so excited to know the sex of your bubs! :cheer:

dannii87 said:
mmonroemaniac said:
i shall be submitting my vote tomorow after my scan! :D :dance:

OMG good luck hun! I genuinely am so excited to know the sex of your bubs! :cheer:

thank you chick, ive been trying not to think about it because it was always so far away, but now its only tomorow! yippiieee :dance:

i don't know what team i am yet i have a scan on the 14 so will vote then, i have been a member of team blue so hopefully ill be on team pink this time fingers crossed

:D

I'm team pink and soooo excited! We cant believe we've been so lucky to have 1 of each! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back