My 20 week scan

Loula

Reaction score
Everything was fabulous, :good:

Baby was in a brilliant position, Saw the face and the hands and feet were soo clear and all seemed to be where it should be.

Got a lovely surprise aswell and got told that its a little baby girl so im joining the team pink crew :pink:

IMG00182-20120126-1739.jpg

Congratulations on your little girl :) glad everythings okay xxxx

Yay Loula! Congrats and welcome to team pink.... There's been a run of pink lately... Think we might overtake the blues soon! X

I was convinced i was going to be a team blue aswell x

So pleased your scan went well and big congrats on being team pink too :yay:

Wow team pink is making a come back :D congrats Hun and what a lovely pic xx

Yay congrats on team pink loula :)

Oh, that's a gorgeous pic. Congrats on team pink!!! I'd secretly love to be team pink, but I have a feeling it will be a boy. Nevertheless, we are remaining team yellow until the day it pops out. xxx

Yay congrats on team pink honey and what a fabulous picture xxx

:yay: great pic!! Congrats on team pink. I too have a feeling I might be joining team pink, but will have to wiat until our 20 week scan to find out. xx

Gorgeous pic hun and congrats on team pink!! :) xxx

aww lovely pic, congrats on team pink!! Girls are deffo catching up xx

Oh, that's a gorgeous pic. Congrats on team pink!!! I'd secretly love to be team pink, but I have a feeling it will be a boy. Nevertheless, we are remaining team yellow until the day it pops out. xxx

I had the feeling it was a boy even picked out clothes to buy so be warned lol x

I had the feeling it was a boy even picked out clothes to buy so be warned lol x[/QUOTE]

oh no! Hope you didn't buy anything before you knew. Funnily enough, all the baby clothes I tend to like are boyish or neutral, so if it's a boy then great. If it's a girl, I think I'll still dress it like a boy, or at least in neutrals. Poor thing. I haven't bought anything yet, though, so I consider myself warned! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back