Is of to see the lil one again.. Update* Everything is good :)

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Will be able to see how much baby has grown since last week and to check my placenta is functioning properly.

Keep your fingers crossed I don't see the gender please ladies :)

Will update later

xx

Last edited:
Oohh... Good luck for the scan! Fingers crossed LO doesn't let you see too much!! :)

Good luck hun. So jealous can't see mine yet. lol. xxx

How did you get on?
Hope you didn't find out the gender and everything went well. xx

Hiya ladies,

Sorry I took so long to update, was out with my pregnant best friend who is due on Sunday all day, making her walk and keeping her active to try kick start her labour lol, I wanted her to start but at the same time was bloody terrified if she did! Bless..

Everything was perfect with baby, placenta and blood flow was perfect so they let me go again. Still have to go back next week for another growth scan but I think its more just to cover their own backs now.

On another note, some of you may have noticed my thread last night about the pains I had been getting and ended up getting a bath to ease them.. Well they have started up again tonight and I have just this second gone to the loo and checked my pad.. to see gooey bits of blood.. not alot.. but I assume this could be bits of my mucus plug??

x

Hey glad everything is all good with baby!!!!! That does sound like bits of your plug seeing as you have been walking all day too lol good luck to your friend!!!! Xx

great news about scan and even better that it looks like things are getting started

we havvnt had a labour tread for a while ohhhh think its nearly your go loopy xxx

yay glad everythings ok hun. Maybe the scan has started things off again. Gonna be stalking you for your labour thread Loopy. xx

Glad everything went well with your scan, and sounds like a bit of your show. I think it's time for another labour watch, but I'm guessing your pregnant friend would be gutted if shes due before you.
xx

Glad the scan went well :). Very exciting about your plug too!! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back