is it too early to test?

jazzy2

Reaction score
Hiya i was just wondering wen i could test? i ov on 9th june, af is due on 24th can i test yet or is it too early? xx

Hi! I always start testing wayyyyy too early :) Will you be disappointed if it's a negative? I'd rather test every day and think 'oh well, maybe tomorrow...' when I see the BFN! :)
xx

I like testing early too, but like Bead said it depends how rational you are :)

If it is going to upset you to see a BFN, then don't.

If you can take it in your stride and still look forward to testing the next time until AF - then i'd go for it :D

Last edited:
thankx guys, i didnt bother in the end, i have no flippin symptoms apart from my head saying "well you never know" i think i shall just wait a bit longer. This is the first month ive tried opk so was hoping it may have increased our chances xx

I have a bad habit of testing too early, but my advice would be to wait until af due date if you can. Thats what I'm planning to try and do this month x

hi im new and dont no which thread im ment to ask things on but i was wondering if anyone else has had symptoms such as bad headaches, sickness and a clear sticky mucus when peeing? i ovulated on sunday i think i calculated it to. am i just being hopefull or is it posible to be getting symtoms so soon?

any help would be helpful.

x x

Too early hun you'll only get a negative :/ try and wait it out!! xx

Wiganlass you dont need to post the same thing repeatedly in different threads and then send personal emails. Your question will get answered Hun.

As the other girls have said - it's far far to early to test and you won't even have implanted yet if you only ovulated on Sunday. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back