aches

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
Hi hope someone can help me. The first day of my last period was 12th may, H2B and i did the deeeeed(!) practically non stop from 24th - 28th may. I calculated my ov should have been around the 26th, since then i have been having some weird symptoms, but are they just in my head?? Yesterday (3dpo) i had a metallic taste in mouth, today i have ache in lower right abdomen, quite like period pains, but i'm not due until 9th June. Too early to test i know...am i just getting hopes up or has anyone else had these wierd bubblings/aches/cramps a weekand half before period???
xx

:wave: Hi, are you sure you actually Ovulated when you said you did? Maybe this could be Ov pain/symptoms you are having. I hope not though, and you get a BFP soon :hug:

Hmm i'm not 100% but fairly sure, i don't normally get any pains, and only very light ones when i get my period. also my cm was very egg whitey, thats what i tend to look out for...haven't got the hang of the temperature thing yet! :)

You're not the only one to not get the hang of the temping - not sure about your symptoms but I really hope they are pregnancy symptoms!!

Hi

I had a sharp cramp 5/6 days PO, and for me this was 10 days pre AF was due.

Hopefully it will be good news for you too!

So are you pregnant then Cloggy? thats great...congratulations!!!
Yep, that time scale is the same for me, i'm about 9 days until the dreaded AF, did take a sneaky test today but it was BFN as expected...still keeping those fingers crossed!!!

I got a BFP (very vaque line) day 4 before AF due, got a much clearer line the next day so you would have to wait a little longer to test though!

I also had sore boobs, higher temperature and other bits and pieces.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back