Is it thrush or what?

skairdykat

Reaction score
For a few days now I've had a white discharge. It makes me a bit itchy but not like I rememeber thrush being like. It's not sore inside or anything and am wondering if the itching is just because it's quite wet down there and just irritating me :oops:
I know creamy CM is a PG symptom but at 5DPO? Is that not too early?
Bought some pessaries but it says not to use them if your PG or TTC :wall: and to see the doc asap. Have to wait till Monday now and see what he says :roll:

Don't even know if it's thrush or not but Rob said he thought he had it too so it probably is :x

I hate getting thrush - I hadn't had it for ages then got it again and was trying to work out why and I realised I'd been wearing long skirts or jeans for ages and then swopped back to tights and trousers :?

But it can develop through changing circumstances down there :oops: diff hormones/acid/alkali balance - so could be a good sign :pray:

I hope so hun :pray:

I can't help but be pessimistic though :roll:

having a crap day? I think I only ovulated today :roll: so another 4 weeks till I get another chance. :(

WE WILL GET PREGNANT AND HAVE LO'S

that's all we have to remember - one day it will happen :hug: :hug: :hug:

ooooooohhhhh, this was my first symptom at about 5dpo aswell!!! I really really really hope this is a good sign - you enjoy the itching!!! :pray:

:D Hi skairdy :wave:

I remember a creamy white CM when I was pg, I kept feeling wet for the first while and running to the bathroom, found it uncomfy and difficult to keep fresh. I don't remember the itching but everyone is different.
But thrush is supposed to be like cottage cheese isn't it? Sorry if TMI. :oops:

Hope you find what it is? I got thrush later when preg and doc didn't even look, just told me to take baths with lots of epsom salts and that was the only thing you could use when pg. Epsom salts works a treat and it's good for muscle aches etc too so why not get a big tub and put it in the bath? OH can have one too and epsom salts are really cheap.

Hope this helps

Sue

oh I had lots of CM both times I was preg, the first time took a tablet, as I thought it was thrush! I tested on the day my period was due, so it must've been before then. Good luck :hug:

I've only had thrush 1 time...and it was VERY similar to cottage cheese ( :puke: ) I also had weird spasms or pains in my no-no special place!!!
I went and got the vaginal suppositories to cure thrush ASAP, no need for docs appt!

The creamy discharge sounds much more like a pregnancy symptom or a normal creamy CM to me!!! Best of luck! Hope you'll get a BFP!!! :dance:

Hi ya, Im very nearly the same as you and im having exactly the same thing happen to me, i keep thinking that i have thrush too as its a little itchie every now and then and i also have LOADS of creamy white discharge...

If your DH has it too then I would say it sounds like Thrush. Stick to the creams to be on the safe side and make sure you both treat it.

I agree with the person who replied before me and under Em and Sean. If your partner has it then chances are it's thrush. On the positive side though I have to say that pregnancy is the only time I suffer from thrush and I mean I really suffer from it and have had it with every pregnancy but not as early as you are but that doesnt mean anything.

Treatment side of things use the cream for now and you can also take the oral tablet but i'm not sure how far in the pregnancy you need to be for the oral tablet but that is excellent stuff. I dont like the tablet things u have to rocket up down below and when I was pregnant with Joanna the midwifes wanted to do one with me and I point blank refused until I'd given the tablet a chance and the tablet cleared me up straight away.

Hope u get a positive

Hi

I kept getting recurrent thrush after taking antibiotics, and then figured out I had passed it on to my DH and we were thus passing it between us. I tried pessaries and caneston oral tablet, but discovered that the Tescos Oral tablet was 3x cheaper then Caneston but worked a treat. I took one and so did my DH and problem solved. I rang the chemist about taking it and TTC and she said start trying again but give it a couple of days after taking the tablet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back