A thrush? :(

Andrianne

Reaction score
I may be having a thrush or a yeast infection or whatever they call it

I get white vaginal discharge and last couple of days it's been itchy down there.

I'm tempted to use a cream (applied on the outside part of genitals) that I know will help with the itchiness.
On the rare case I'm pg, do you think that will cause any harm?
I read the instructions, they said to be careful when using the cream in a leave-on with a bandage way.

Any help appreciated

xx

I don't know whether it could case harm (the cream), but I've had the sorest bits at the moment, just want to hold an ice cube on it!!! So just wanted to sympathise with you, though I haven't got thrush.

My preg book says its ok to use creams to soothe thrush, its best to clear it up before the baby arrives, they baby can get it on the way out, but can be easily treated with no problems or worries!

Natalie x

i got thrush in the middle of my pregnancy...vile.

I saw the dr who prescribed me some canesten and said there would be no problems, but i have a feeling that you aren't supposed to use it during the first trimester.

I'd check out with your dr before buying some over the counter.

Apparently live yoghurt (what a thought!) helps, but I've never tried it.

Good luck...xx

Thank you ladies for your advice.

I only applied a cream outside tha vagina, round the labia etc. It helps with the itchiness and the soreness. And it already feels much better

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back