Is it or isn't it?

DiddlePlumbs

Reaction score
I keep having little "popping" feelings against my tummy (best way I can describe it) and I know it's not wind. Is it baby? I used to feel like a fish wriggling sort of movement quite low down which I got to know was baby but that feeling seems to have been replaced by this one. Though more central to my tummy now. I don't think it's kicks though because OH has been holding my tummy when it's happened and he said he didn't feel anything. Even though one of the "pops" made me fully go "oh!" when it happened last night.

I hate all this not knowing and was just wondering if anyone could help? Like I said, I'm pretty certain it's not wind because, well, tbh, several hours after the fact it's never followed up as wind lmao!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Okay so baby just cleared this up for me. Just had one make me go "ooooh" put my hand there and she gave me another and i felt it!! :D :D :D

Last edited:
It's baby! I've been feeling these for about a week now and it's only just about got strong enough to feel from the outside every now and then, but only if I'm laying down. It's like there's a packet of pop corn popping away in your tummy!

I find it really bizarre because OH couldn't feel it yesterday but he has felt it today. He came home an hour ago and put his head on bumpy then promptly got a giant kick in the face! So strange how like 12 hours makes all the difference!

I was going to say it is definitely baby but glad you felt it with your hand too :D

Wonderful isn't it?

xx

Yeah :) I'm so memorized by it, I think I could literally sit here all day feeling her <3 (I hope that doesn't sound weird!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back