• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it my month ???

Donna79x

Reaction score
Hello All :wave:

Just wondering if any of you could give me some advice. I ov on the 9th Aug and BD 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th... yesterday at work I nearly fainted for no reason and left work in absolute agony at 5 o clock with a dull pain in my left side live ov pain but about 10 times worse.... it worse as the night went on and could hardly walk.... went to bed and was awake most of the night.... this morning it had eased loads and now its a little worse but not that bad.....had some pinkish CM today only a bit on wipe but not sure whats going on with me.... :think:

Feel mega icky sicky too but maybe thats down to the pain.

Just to be sure I am in to see the doc tomorrow night after work.... Anyone any ideas....

Thanks !!!

Going by the subject 'Is it my month ???' I would of been up to get a pregnancy test when I stopped feeling faint! :lol:

Maybe implantation spotting?

Fingers are crossed for you :hug:

I think its way too early to test thats why i aint so convinced.....

Ah yeh only just really caught onto dates!

Docs will proably do a test but I'd imagine they would say in a week or 2.

Maybe its something totally different but i hope not... i hope its BFP for me i really do... keeping dreaming about having twins too !!! oh oh

How's things going for you wobbles? Good I hope

Well fingers crossed for you :hug:

Plodding along hoping with not much hope :?

good luck with the doctors Donna, let us know how you get on...you feeling any better today? :hug:

Hello,

Been to the doctors tonight and he said it is either fertilisation or a water infection, but he is swaying towards fertilisation as I have no pain when weeeeeing .... even though I am weeeeeing a lot more.

Gotta take in a water sample in the morning and ring for results on Monday.

I really hope its my BFP but not getting my hopes up....

x :pray:

Feel a little better today just feel like AF is due any minute but its 10 days away!

good luck for your results, hope you get you BFP! :hug:

Thanks everyone... don't know what i would do without ya... i hate this waiting game. OH is convinced I am and I am trying not to get my hopes up.

Broke out in spotties today on my chest (which never happens) and on my face...????? Is that a sign or me just getting ugly!

:pray: for BFP

Donna79x said:
Thanks everyone... don't know what i would do without ya... i hate this waiting game. OH is convinced I am and I am trying not to get my hopes up.

Broke out in spotties today on my chest (which never happens) and on my face...????? Is that a sign or me just getting ugly!

:pray: for BFP

im spotty and im late for my AF..got BFN though so cant really help ya :?

Good luck Donna!

I never have spots and now at 6 weeks pg I have the biggest ever on my nose and 2 on my chin... could be a good sign! x

It may just be a little soon Jenna.... I usually get a couple of spots a couples of days before AF but not 10 days before..... My stomach just feels bloated and like AF is going to arrived and shooting pains in my left side..... wish someone could just tell me if i am or not. Bet you feel the same hun!

Got everything crossed for ya. :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back