thats me out this month i think!

kazimotto

Reaction score
hey girls,

think thats me out. i am getting pink on wiping, so reckon the witch is just around the corner biding her time! its horrible but at least that will be the first af since surgery on the 30th march, so that means its a 25/26 day cycle if i count the 5th (when hormones were back down) as cd1. so thats not bad. i ov'd on cd13, but it was the right side cos i had bad ov pain which the docs said would happen cos of scarring. i am just a bit worried i only ov from right side, can this happen? even though i know the egg can transmigrate over to left tube, i would have bigger chance if i ov'd from left ovary. if i ov from right ovary again this cycle can they give me anythin to make my left ovary work instead?? x

Hope your not out this month Kazimoto!
Might be worth speaking to the doctors to explain more about it and if there is anything further they can do, or they may think it won't affect your chances at all , and speaking to someone further may set your mind at rest a little.

Last edited:
hi jj, how u getting on? yeah i thought about asking for more info but dont know who to ask really, the gp doesnt know enough and everyone else seems too busy! havent had anymore bleeding, did bd last night and no blood but still feel she's jusst waiting round the corner! the sooner she comes the better then at least i will be able to hope for next month. i am dreading getiing af tho cos its kinda like confirmation of all thats happened, sounds silly i know but its just the way it feels to me. hope ur doing well. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back