IS IT MY IMAGINATION???

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
hiya everyone,

im new here and need some advice! me and my partner have been trying for a baby for a few months, my last period was on 12th april and we had sex on the 24th, 25th 26th and a few other days around that time cos i have a regular cycle and assumed thats when id be ovulating.
my period should be starting on 12th may (7 days time) but hopefully it wont! for the past few days i've been feeling slightly nauseous and have been EXTREMELY DIZZY! however my boobs arent particularly sore, only ever so slightly and thats probably cos i been prodding em so much to see if they are! i feel more tired than usual but that could be cos iv been busy at work. i get the odd headache and my stomach has had a dull, achey crampy feeling in it for the past few days, quite different to what i usually get before my period and i also need a wee more than usual. i took a clearblue test today but it was negative (i know its too early anyway!) but i just keep convincing myself that i am pregnant cos i want to be so much! does anyone else know what i mean about the dizziness thing? knowing my luck it'll just be a stomach bug! any advice is welcomed, kirsty xxx

I am exactly the same, i had a miscarriage 4 wks ago and me and oh tried again 2 wks ago, an all this week ive been feelin so dizzy to the point where i feel i might pass out, have headaches, nausea, but my boobs aren't that sore i am feelin tired but my son has had a cough so has been keepin me up at night! i also did a test got a negative!
Cant help thinkin i am pregnant again but i dont want to get my hopes up!
So i know where ur coming from.
welcome by the way!
xx

Oh Kirsty... I hope you get your BFP!! Fingers crossed!! :D

I know that I tend to get dizzy and feel nauseous when I'm tired.
It's so easy for us to get our hopes up - I know I did it. I was desperate to conceive and the slightest symptom.... I rushed to do a test! :shock:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Let us know how you get on!
:wink: Emilia xx

we already have a little boy, he's 3 and he wasn't planned but the first time we had unprotected sex i fell pregnant with him, then a year ago i fell pregnant without trying but we were having a really rough time so we had to terminate which we regret so much, thats why im getting a bit frustrated this time as its ironic how i fell pregant twice without trying and now its all i want but hasnt happened yet! i really hope these symptoms arent in my head though! my partner (and everyone else) keeps telling me to stop obsessing over it and let it happen but they dont know how hard that is! what makes it worse is loads of my friends, and also my partners mum, are all pregnant and im so jealous, i find it really hard to be happy for them even tho that sounds nasty! anyway, im gonna do another test in about 5 or 6 days so fingers crossed! i just cant help analysing every single ache or twinge that i get lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back