could i be???

joannehet121

Reaction score
Hi girls

I have been TTC since September 2008 with no success. I am due my period tomorrow (its usually a few days early) and i have been feeling sick for the past two days although i can still eat - just feeling really nauseous and tummy feels weird. Been feeling really tired for the past two weeks and could sleep the clock round!! Probably jumping the gun but could i be pg?

J

Agree with the others..... test Test TEST

Good Luck :pray:

Use FMU (first morning urine) tomorrow, the concentration of HCG (pregnancy hormone) is at its strongest first thing on a morning. Let us know how you get on x

i get while nervous when i know i am to do a test!!! :( and for some reason in the past when i have taken a test and it was negative, i would usually take my period either that day or a day or two later - could it be psychological lol??

oooohhhhh i hate the disappointed each time - can really drain you!! and i am really trying not to focus too much on getting preg but its so easy to become obsessed :)

Hi Girls

well i went to asda last night and bought their own brand pg test. did test this morning and it was blank although dont know if my eyes are doing tricks but thought i saw a feint line - took another test there a while ago and it was blank - so doesnt look like i am in luck this month!!! :doh:

still havent got my period, still feeling quite nauseous - dont know what the craic is now!!!

Joanne

:hug: sorry it was bfn
may be that you tested too early, it's not over til af arrives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111