Confused!!!

jennyr1985

Reaction score
well here i am still, no period (4 days late), lots of symptoms, but still no positive line :roll:
Someone suggested on here i may have ovulated late, maybe cos i came of the pill in March, and my cycles not back to normal yet. I thought my period was due on the 1st june. Can anyone suggest when i should test? or how long is long enough to wait?
Im having sore nipples, nausea, tiredness, bloating, and for the past few days i have felt like my period is going to start, but there is no sign of it. Ive also been eating more than usual. Im just confused. Anyone else had this wait before they got a positive?
xxx

i had that on my last 2 pregnancies, i had to wait till i was 6 to 8 weeks gone before a test would show up.

didnt i read somewhere that you had a faint positive??

yes i did but other tests have been negative, so it may have been a streaky test?oh i dont know anymore, i just know im having symptoms and im utterly confused :(
xxx

i had that tho, its prob coz your only just pregnant.

i did 8 tests in total and 2 doctors test, the first doc test i did wasnt clear so they called me back for another one.

my guess is that you are, a line is a line, even if its faint, if you do one in a couple of days it should be more clear, coz your hormone levels will double

xxx

Hey Jenn

Good luck with testing today!! I'm pretty sure you are though, given that you're several days late, you are having symptoms, you got faint positives....

keep us posted ok?

xxx

still a negative, but still no sign of period!!!!!i was sent home from work yesterday for feeling sick and dizzy, i was also very sure my period had started, but when i got home nothing!!!!i just want to know now so i can get on with doing things
xxx

God Jenny this is so frustrating for you. I'd feel exactly the same. I'm actually off to the doctors now as my period ended after 2 days this month and that's unheard of for me. I normally have very heavy periods that last 5/6 days.
Is it me or do our bodies go a bit screwy once we start TTC!!
Good luck,
S

yep they do!!!good luck at the doctors hun!!!i just want to know. I came off the pill in march, didnt have period for 6 weeks, then i had one 2 weeks later on the 4th may (my birthday joy!), and now nothing!!!!!!!someone said i may have ovulated later than i thort and i may only just be pregnant, but who knows?i certainly dont!
xxx

Jenny,
Have you been to your doctor?
S

no i havent.i was so sure i was pregnant, but now im just confused!!!What can the doctor do? i went for a urine test for pregnancy the other month, so im embarrased to go again, cos they prob think i worry about nothing, and i dont like my doc
xx

Jenny,
I was trying to see if anyone else is in the same situation as me and did a search with the word 'clotting'. Your posts came up where you said you had light spotting and then a period. Was that the previous month?
If so this would indicate that your lack of period now is a sign you're pregnant. This would make sense. You'd get implantation bleeding and have to wait another couple of weeks to find out if you're pregnant - this seems to happen to a lot of women.
I hope I'm right.
S

Hi Jenny,
I hope I havent' annoyed you by putting on that message. It's just that what happened to you the previous month - light period but more than spotting - is exactly what happened to someone else on this forum and they tested positive the following month. They had to wait 9 weeks!
What you had last month is exactly what I'm experiencing this month so it gives me hope. I normally have 4 days of heavy period and then it tails off but this month I had brown spotting then a day and a half of a period then nothing - wiped clean - and then brown spotting.
Keep me posted on your developments. I went to my doc today and it was damn all use so understand how you feel about making another visit.
Hang in there!
S

hey hun!!!the light period was from the 4th of may!thankyou so much for ur replying. That would mean im 4 weeks pregnant, but tests are still negative, thats y im so confused!how was the doctors hun?
xxxx

You've had a light period from 4th of May until now???
Trip to doctor wasn't very reassuring. Did urine test - negative. Cant' work out why my period only two days and I now have brown discharge as my period normally really reliable. Mentioned ectopic pregnancy which really scared me but said they weren't really concerned about it but I should have a blood test. this is happening on Friday.
Have you really had spotting since early May? God you poor woman.
Who'd have thought the whole process would be this frustrating. I never did. My body has always worked fine before and now it's screwy!!!
S

Thats the thing i dont now when i couldve got pregnant. U see ive only just come off the pill a few months ago, i dont know when i ovulated, so i may have only just got pregnant!!!!!im going out of my mind at the mo, im eating less cos im bloated, but my tummy is getting bigger, i will do another test tomorrow. Docs are useless, they think ur stupid when it comes to pregnancy like u should know all about it, thats whats putting me off from going!!!how are u S?
xxx

Oh God. You poor thing. How awful. Have you asked Kieran the midwife what he thinks. If you don't know about him go to the introduction section and see his messages - it's 'If I could ever be of any help - he's amazing.
I'm okay. Think I have thrush now. Don't know what to think about my body any more. Don't know if pregnant, not pregnant, have pelvic infection due to discharges, have thrush, have ectopic pregnancy.....the list goes on!
S

thankyou, i will go try!!is he still there to answer stuff? any way hun, i hope u get ur wish !!!!!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back