Cramps and Tears!

chuck2005

Reaction score
Hello everybody, i have been trying for a baby since last december and am coming close to giving up already. i am stressed and really want this to happen!!
My last period was on the 13th of july and my next period is due on the 7th of august, BUT!!, i have had small niggleing feelings in my lower stomach for the past few days, could this be something or am i getting my hopes up?
please help me, i need loadsa advice!!!
xcxcxcx

:? :) :?

awww hun, I'm sure it'll happen soon - remember the adverage couple take 6months to concieve, so please dont give up yet!!

Give it another few months and see what happens, make sure your eating the right foods, doing "it" at the right time (im guessing you already use an ovulation test????) I use something called:

http://www.mymonthlycycles.com

its an excellent site for tracking your periods, working out your ovulation days and just adding in notes to yourself about what symptoms you are having and how they felt! When your trying for a baby all the days seem to roll into one massive one which never seems to end - so it helps you keep track!!

let me know how it goes hun, and if you've had your Aug 7th Period yet?

All the best of luck and wishes,

chel

I absolutely love that website!!! I actually conceived my child using this website!! :D So yes this would be a great website to use when ttc!!!! :D

Don't give up, just try to relax and just let it happen. I know easier said then done. Both my husband and I were told neither one of us could ever have children due to a ruptured ectopic I had, and my husband has a very low sperm count. I am now 5 weeks pregnant and getting big!!

Please try and Keep the faith has I have stated in a previous post!! Take care and I am sending loads of baby dust!!!!! :D

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back