is it me being selfish

babypinkie

Reaction score
my husband and i run a business and have two children i'm in work all day and he works late i deal with our other two children tea bath bed etc he golfs every sunday i dont mind but im stuck either in work or home and dont go anywhere havent got many friends and to be honest just would like to spend time with my husband but he thiks im nagging he wanted to go on stag do for 4 days and leave me to it all do you think its fair

aw hun :hug:
you are not being selfish, your husband is
of course u want some time with ur husband and you should be able to go out as well as him
and being pregnant you havent got long left until u have to stay in to take care of the baby
have a heart to heart with ur husband and tell him how u really feel, if hes any kind of a man he will respect u and let u go out

also, could u get a baby sitter for ur other children and maybe go out for a romantic meal with ur husband, if u can be alone all night that would be nice 4 both of u i.e. children sleepin at grandparents?? it

NO!! your not being selfish at all - he is!!

thats men for you hun im afraid :roll:

my DF is in the army and so is away all week and only returns at the weekends, now for me, the weekends are about spending time together, just me and him, but he says all this crap about he has a life, why cant he go out with his mates etc who he says EVERY DAY in the week - it got me so mad we had a blazing row and i told him exaclty how i felt and he understands now that the weekends are for 'us'

just tell him exactly how you feel darlin' :hug:

Your not selfish hun. :hug: Just talk to him about it and tell him how you feel.

U Aint being selfish hun ... he is .. like most men lol
just talk 2 him tel him how u feel and what u want to do .. couldnt make matters worse could it
x sophie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back