Could i already be pregnant??

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
I had my d&c on the 29th of Dec and starting trying a week later only today and yesterday i have felt really REALLY sick like i did the week beofre i found out i was preggers, i done a test today but it was negative, do you think i could be and i've tested too early? i just really feel like i did when i found out the last time, sickly burps ALL the time... so confussed...

:think: i am really not sure, i had much the same experience after my loss and i did a test and it came up positive this was a few weeks after my loss but apparently it was just the hormones from my pregnancy that i lost that were going down.

im not saying this is whats happening to you but just keep it in mind, i dont want you to get your hopes up like i did and get let down. good luck and keep us posted.

well i just called the hospital and spoke to a really lovely woman and asked her about this sickness im still feeling and firstly she said that it may be possible to still have a small amount of the hormaon in my system so to do a test, i told her that i done a test last friday and it was negitive so she said then it cant be any hormaons or tissue left from that last pregnancy or it would show up positive so she advised me to get another test and try again as it may be a new pregnancy, i know there is a small chance it could be but im not getting my hopes up..

Felt really sick the last two days, last night a woman i've not seen in ages came up to me and asked if i was pregnaant and i said no why is it cos i've got fat lol and she said no you just look in your face pregnant so i told her i recently mc and she was like oh im so sorry but are you sure your not again, what a weird thing to say eh and she then said i think you are and i think its gonna be a boy.... so strange.. so thats now cherri22 and this other person.. weird...

oooh how strange of that women to say that, maybe she's psyhic (sp?)

Good luck anyway hope ur next test is a BFP!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back