Is it just me....

ella

Reaction score
or is the start of the tri 3 the worst bit - you're big, but with a long way to go, you don't have the major relief like when you get to tri 2, and everyone starts with the 'oh you must be due soon - no i have another bloody ten weeks to go' and time kinda starts to drag - I want to be 38 weeks now :wall: :wall:

ella said:
or is the start of the tri 3 the worst bit - you're big, but with a long way to go, you don't have the major relief like when you get to tri 2, and everyone starts with the 'oh you must be due soon - no i have another bloody ten weeks to go' and time kinda starts to drag - I want to be 38 weeks now :wall: :wall:

Yeah I was sick of everyone saying when ya due etc etc.. "oohhh how long u got now, cant be long" and have also been told "wow haven't you been pregnant forever".... ermm nope ive been pregnant the normal amount a woman is pregnant and if anything its gone really fast. Also got alot of.. "u sure there is only 1 in there"... ermm yes ive had two scans and there is def only 1 in there just call me a fat cow and be done with it eh!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I think I am a bit wierd - I love every little bit of being pregnant! Even all the annoying comments :oops: :lol:

Oh my god ella I am so with you! I am hating this part.. I think baby had a bit of a growth spurt lately because I am looking bigger than I did a couple of weeks back.. yet I am still all baby.

I hate it when people say "oh thats a big bump! You must be due soon then?"

:x

And also.. third tri.. and yet nothing much exciting is happening. Nothing to look forward to.. no scans.. still ages 'til im anywhere near having loads of appts and really getting into the swing of being "heavily" pregnant..!!

ella said:

100% agree with what u said chick, I was walking around like a 90 yr old yesterday with no energy and i said to my mum god i have another 11 weeks of this :x

but on the other hand I love being pregnant :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back