Is it going quick for you?

Melly+2

Reaction score
As the title says really, the first 8 weeks were dragging for me, but since then its just wizzing past. I have been so worried all the way through my preganacy but knowing that i have seen bean and heard it for a couple of days has made it so much easier, and will be 12 weeks in 9 days, cant believe it. How does everyone else feel ATM? :hug:

hi,l'm also 10 weeks and 5 days.for me it has gone quite quick since finding out l was pregnant at 5 weeks.unfortunately l haven't heard or seen the baby yet!! l went to the doctors last week after having pains in my tummy,she put it down to the fact that l'd pulled a muscle.l did hope she'd get the doppler out to reasure me but didnt.she just told me to rest.l get booked in at the hospital on the 7th and have my first scan on the 14th july..yipppeee...l can't wait! my sister has been winding me up saying l might be having twins because my bf's dad was a twin and my bf's sisters didnt go on to have twins so they're wondering if it gets passed on through him.??

goodluck

Usually thre modwife wont get the doppler out until your 15 weeks, i have one of my own and im so lucky im able to hear it but im sure your just fine, I find i have pain when i need a no 2, i get the pain bfore i know i need gthe loo, like a preminition lol :hug:

most of first tri went really fast till i got to 11 weeks then it went really slow from then till now :)
hopefully it will go abit faster now, i can't wait to get past 20 weeks

you cant leave us can ya you gate crashers :hug:

I feel like i bit of both, for me it feels like first tri is dragging abit but my appointments seem to be coming round quick if that makes any sense? cant wait for 2morrow as i get my first scan date :cheer: :cheer: hopefully i wont have to wait too long for it. I think this first tri is dragging a bit for me as i cant wait to get to 12 weeks as for me that is the first milestone and i might start relaxing a little bit.

For me its going reeeaaalllly slowly!!! I'm 10 weeks tomorrow (by own calculations).....and feel like I'm on a go slow :(
A friend told me that once you have your scan and told everyone it flys by........
cant wait for my first scan..just have to wait for the letter to pop through the box!!! :D

dippy_me said:
hi,l'm also 10 weeks and 5 days.for me it has gone quite quick since finding out l was pregnant at 5 weeks.unfortunately l haven't heard or seen the baby yet!! l went to the doctors last week after having pains in my tummy,she put it down to the fact that l'd pulled a muscle.l did hope she'd get the doppler out to reasure me but didnt.she just told me to rest.l get booked in at the hospital on the 7th and have my first scan on the 14th july..yipppeee...l can't wait! my sister has been winding me up saying l might be having twins because my bf's dad was a twin and my bf's sisters didnt go on to have twins so they're wondering if it gets passed on through him.??

goodluck

I have my first scan on the 14th too :D

It was going slow but the last two weeks seem to have flown by! I am 11 weeks now and have my first scan tomorrow :cheer:

Fingers crossed that all is well and I can start to tell people then I guess it will go by fast again

I'm 10 weeks and 2 days and it really seems to be dragging for me.

I have my nuchal scan next Friday so am really worried about that. Just want to know that all will be ok, and baby is normal and well.....

Guess we'll all be in tri 2 together, a lot sooner than we think.....

Take care

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and it seems to be going quite slowly for me though think its because I havn't told anyone other than my mum and dad. Hopefully once I've had my first midwifes appointment on Tuesday and got a scan date things will start moving a bit quicker x

hi all!
i will be 7 weeks on tuesday (if i have my timing right!)
for me so far it is going so slow!!
the morning sickness has started to kick in today so feel abit crap.

i cannot wait to get to 3 months and get my first scan over with!!

:wave:

Slow slow slow slow....

I am so sad- I'm even glad that wednesday is my special day (i.e. I'll be 7 weeks on Wednesday etc) because over the weekend I tend to not think about it so much and then there's only two days until the new landmark.... I am obviously insane!

+++

It seems to be flying for me too, Its just over a month since I found out and I honestly have no idea where that time has gone. Got my scan a week tuesday and cant wait for it.

Rosebay said:
Slow slow slow slow....

I am so sad- I'm even glad that wednesday is my special day (i.e. I'll be 7 weeks on Wednesday etc) because over the weekend I tend to not think about it so much and then there's only two days until the new landmark.... I am obviously insane!

+++

he he!!

thats me too!!

i'll be 7 weeks on tuesday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member