Is it bedtime yet?!?

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I'm sooo tierd!! I could sleep for England! I'm finding it very hard to get off the sofa but also can't seem to nap!!
I thought my energy would be back by now! When did everyone start feeling normal again with their energy?!

You're not the only one hun, when I'm indoors I lay on the sofa for the majority of the day as I just can't get motivated. Pffft, housework!

Know the feeling well too! everything atm seems so much hard work! I hate getting up in the mornings if i was working i dont know what it would be like!
I hope that i get the engery back to start doing things again!x

im usually ok not been to tired daytimes since about 11wks but today im struggling to keep my eyes open could sleep for a week

When im not workin i lay on the sofa or in bed, never been this tired in my life xx

I'm shattered too, everyone keeps saying it'll end soon (along with the constant headaches & nausea...) and I'm still waiting! I feel like I don't do anything apart from work, lie on the couch and sleep.... :sleep:

I feel EXACTLY the same hun!! I am only 15 wks but aparently my step sister stopped feeling this way at about 20 weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back