Blooming?

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Does anyone actually feel blooming? Im asleep by 8.30pm most nights and find it so hard to get out of bed in the mornings! At work im knackard by 3pm and my apetite is on and off. I just dont seem to have any energy at all.

Should I be worried or is anyone else feeling like this? When did you start blooming?

Tiggy xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You two are wicked - or course there is a blooming phase :wink:

I'm still knackered most of the time. If I go shopping after an hour I'm exhausted. I like to be in bed around 9 although I don't got to sleep then. Still up around 3 times a night for a wee and don't want to get up in the morning!!

Food... hmmm, still off a few things and often don't feel like eating actual dinners.

I'm sure the blooming stage will come....er... soon LOL

sorry to tell you this, but i'm still waiting for the blooming bit!!

LinsG said:
sorry to tell you this, but i'm still waiting for the blooming bit!!

Yep me aswell, I think 'blooming' is an urban myth! :lol:

I havent bloomed i've inflated. As for food, I just don't get an appetite for anything, I never know what I want to eat I just stare at the cupboards for ages and give up half the time until my stomach gets so acidic I start to feel pukey. I pidgeon eat and pull faces about food alot now, which annoys me as to why my backside has expanded to double its previous size. :evil:

i dnt no about the bloomin bit i still feel sik i jst wanted 2 say that u nicked my nickname haha jokes xxxxx :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm totally blooming :fib: :fib: :fib: :rotfl:

I keep trying to tell myself that it's gonna happen but it aint happened yet. I still feel sick occasionally. I have no appetite and it takes me forever to decide what to eat and I still just wanna sleep all the time.

I'm giving up on the blooming thing! :rotfl:

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
what does bloomin feel like ? lool

bloomin' awful if my experience is anything to go by!

Pale, spotty, and now I'm getting pelvic girdle pain and walking like great aunt bessie!

i'm still a mess. My friend bloomed from day 1 and think it depends, your lucky or your not.

but there is still time for it!! :D

will i be lynched if i say that i'm starting to feel somewhat blooming? :oops:

i still have crap days (spotty, headaches etc) but they're getting fewer and further between. i love the fact that i can wear tight tops and not care about looking fat cos its blatantly a bump now... my hair is finally looking nice, rather than ickily greasy and i've got so much more energy than i had (although i'm nowhere near as energetic as before pregnancy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back