Is nausea associated with labour?

Kirstieplus1

Reaction score
Woke up feeling really sick and have since been sick twice in an hour. I can't keep liquid down either. Is this a sign of early labour?

i think it can be a sign i was sick when i went into labour with ds but i was sick out of the blue last night have been ok since so not really sure whats going on have been getting period pain cramps for a few days as well just gonna have to wait and see good luck fingers crossed for you x

I've had period type pain too but not used to this nausea as didn't suffer from morning sickness. Only time I've been sick is if I've had heart burn and gaviscon don't touch the sides (which is quite often).

MW did say D& V were our bodies way of clearing out in preparation for birth, so it might be. Or hormones are just doing something new? Fingers crossed for you xxx

I've been being sick for quite a few days as well as lots of other toilet trips and tightenings. Not sure if it means its going to happen soon or if my body is just tricking me, will have to see if I go over my due date or not :) xx

Started with the 'd' yesterday only twice tho, then woke during the night with back pain which is continuing a bit today, and have had sickness feeling all day.... dont know if its anything starting or if its another bug! x

Ive been sick 12 times since being in labour! All liquids as that's all I can stomach!

Aww pinky i hope you feel better soon! At least your almost there!! xx

Well the sickness is still going on and haven't been able to keep toast or water down :(
From 7.30 this morning I've been having period type pain along with back pain. Not constant and can't time it as don't seem to be in any particular pattern. I hope things progress as I want to meet my little man but god if these pains aren't contractions then I think I will need an epidural when the real ones start cause these hurt enough as it is.

Pinky I can't believe your still in labour you poor thing.... How long will they let it go on for?

Waiting for a bed on labour ward so they can speed it up! I'm bored!

Have you literally been in bed since Tuesday? Did you have epidural now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back