• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is everything covered?

nmf1987

Reaction score
ok so here is the lists of what i have and still need. can you all let me know if im missing anything?

i already have:

• thermometor
  • cot bed
  • mattress
  • cot mobile
  • monitors
  • chest of drawers
  • changing mat
  • changing bag
  • room thermometor
  • bath thermometor
  • top/tail bowl
  • baby bath
  • curtains
  • pushchair
  • car seat
  • wrap around toy
  • raincover
  • feeding pillow
  • bottles
  • steriliser
  • travel cot
  • vests
  • sleep suits
  • sleeping bag
  • blankets
  • muslin
  • hats
  • cardigans
  • scratch mits
  • socks
  • other clothes
  • shoes
  • towels
  • nipple cream
  • toothbrush
  • toiletries
  • baby wipes
  • wardrobe
  • changing unit
  • play gym
  • nappies
  • dummies
still need to get

• safety gate
  • nappy cream
  • milk
  • cotton wool pads
  • bath support
  • breast pads
  • black out blind
  • grooming kit
  • baby bouncer
  • moses basket & stand
  • sheets for bed
think thats it. might of missed something. soo much stuff i cant remember

Baby chair
Bum cream I use matainmium
Earbuds
Changing mat
Baby sling?
I'll think of more later x

bouncy chair is on there. i also have a bumbo.
bum cream is on there aswell. cotton buds i have and i have a sling but am selling it. was given from a friend but i wont use it. xxx

I'm trying to think of more but you're pretty organised :)
I'm not going to get the stair gates yet. Although someone was saying the asda baby event do them cheap?

Nadia, we are due the same day and every time I log on here you and me into a panic!!! And I am known for being super organised! Xx

sorry. since i finished work ive gone abit mad so i can get it all sorted early and relax and rest later on. lol.

yeah they are cheap in there pinky. we just want everything sorted whether we need it or not. we should be getting the £500 grant in the next couple of weeks so can get everything ready and keep the rest aside for our rainy day fund.

still got bits to get for hospital bag etc and although i wrote a thread about packing it it hasn't happened yet. whoops. think it's cos iv'e still got bits to buy though stopping me from doing it. xxx

thanks cherelle. got them on hospital bag list but not this one. will add to this too cos memory is shot at the mo. xx

You're pretty organised! In addition to your list I also got:
Maternity bed pads for waters breaking (also using in car)
For baby:
Bottle warmer
Nappy disposal system
For hospital:
snacks
Battery operated fan (you're not allowed to open windows! I bought at a camping shop as v hard to find)
Pile cream (! just in case as I've heard you can get them from all the pushing)
Moist & luxury toilet roll
Tens machine
Heat pack
Tea tree oil (to dilute for any stitches)

thanks iv'e got a bottle warmer. all come in with my bottles and steriliser etc.

snacks and fan etc are part of hospital bag list. lists are never ending. im not getting a nappy disposal system as everyone has said they are a waste of money as you never use them.

i think its different for everyone though. xxx

I think you have everything covered hun by the looks of it. Do you have moses basket sheets? xxx

When my SIL had my nephew they got given a bounty pack which had a voucher in to get a nappy bin thing from argos for free, so if you want one it might be best to see if it's still in the bounty pack you get given after birth.

Seeing as it will be a summer baby, hopefully we may have some lovely sunny weather. What about a parasol for the pram to keep bubs in the shade and some suncream lotion that is safe to use on young babies. And a dummy golder to attatch dummy to pram or clothing if it falls out.

Xx

i have parasols.

my mattress for cot is fitted with a waterproof covering.

im still waiting for moses basket to come into stock but will add extra sheets to my list. thank you.

oooh might be worth grabbing a bin if they are free then. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back