• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is anyone

nmf1987

Reaction score
taking there hospital bag etc with them when they go out. just in the car obviously. i havent been taking my notes only when i go to appointments so am going to start taking those but thinking maybe i should put bag in the car incase anything was to happen.

especially when i go to see my parents as they are 1/2 hour away. does anyone else take theres. think im just panicking about stuff.

said to oh im starting to get nervous about possibly going into labour and he is at work and i cant get hold of him etc.

i know ive got 5 weeks yet but all starting to sink in now. xxx

Hey, No I personally wasn't going to I was just going to take my notes everwhere I recon if I need it my oh can always go get it? I suppose if u gotta car u can keep in the boot but I guess I'm lucky cause I live 5 mins walk from hosp so close enough for me or someone to pop home!! My hosp bag us like a suitcase lol and think it will be a pain to drag around! Will be interesting to see what others r doing xx

I bought some things for my bag today, I haven't started to pack it yet! I keep putting it off. Midwife said I should have taken it when I went to the wedding the other weekend coz it was far away but I didn't get round to it. I'm gonna try pack it tomorrow but need to start washing bumps things. I'm the same position as constantstar, i live not even 5mins from the hospital so I'm personally not gonna take it with me unless I have to go somewhere far away.

Xxx

I've not really thought about it much. I'm a bit too laid back about hospital bag, haven't even finished packing it lol x

i wont be taking mine anywhere either i know some1 wld get it to me when its needed x

oh i dont know what to do. i might just put it in the boot for my own peace of mind when going anywhere further away from home. sounds silly but round here there are so many hospitals and whatever town im in i could go to that hospital so would need it with me. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back